Jenova Index du Forum
Jenova

Jenova Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chelsea star hints at sensational Arsenal return ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Jenova Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: 31/10/2018 11:28:53    Sujet du message: Chelsea star hints at sensational Arsenal return Répondre en citant

When Cesc Fabregas left Arsenal for Barcelona it left bitterness on the tongue of many a Gooner; when the same Fabregas joined sbobet24 Chelsea a few years later, that bitterness turned to frustration and many Arsenal fans were left with corrupted memories of their former club captain. Speaking to Marca, Fabregas gave a lengthy interview about his career so far and what he has planned for the future – even dropping a hint that he would be open to a return to Arsenal:
“In seven months my contract ends with sbobet24 Chelsea. It will be 16 seasons playing at the highest level, over 750 games, a lot of training, travelling... I feel young and strong but maybe I can’t do 60 games sbobet24a season. With my style I think I can keep playing for longer and obviously I want to keep playing for many years.
“Arsenal? Of course, Arsenal will always be in my heart and I will never forget them so why not return. You never know.” Fabregas was reportedly a summer target of Lazio, AC Milan and Inter Milan; who were all keen on signing the experienced midfielder to bring more depth into their squads.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/10/2018 11:28:53    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Jenova Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006